The Cap Times can be a perfect fit for advertisers trying to reach Madison and Dane County's educated and affluent readers. For more info on advertising or sponsorships, contact Mike Kornemann at email@example.com or 608-252-6421.
Cap Times readers:
- Are 42 percent more likely than average to have to an annual household income exceeding $150,000.
- Are 35 percent more likely than average to be age 25 to 30.
- Are 83 percent more likely than average to enroll in continuing education.
- Are 69 percent more likely than average to spend more than $150 on groceries each week.
- Are 65 percent more likely than average to dine out four or more times per month.
- Are 44 percent likely than average to spend more than $45,000 on a new vehicle.
- Source: Scarborough Demographic Study, 2019
Premier print opportunities:
- High-profile full page ad position on back page in color.
- Half-page anchor position on left and right sides of the popular “Week Ahead” arts and entertainment calendar.
- Food and dining page in the “Taste of the Times.”
Premier digital opportunities:
- High impact “reveal” and “float bar” display units are great ways to stand out on all digital platforms. The Cap Times local inventory outperforms from 5 to 10 times the national click-through-rate (CTR) on average. (Source: Google Analytics report)
- Newsletters: The Cap Times news team sends out five newsletters with exclusive advertising opportunities to a subscriber list of more than 17.6K.
- Facebook and Instagram: Get your message in front of our highly-engaged social media audiences (with a combined following of more than 35K) with posts, or take our audiences into your business, venue or event through videos or Reels. The Cap Times marketing team will come to you to film.
Premier event sponsorship opportunities:
- Cap Times Idea Fest: The pre-eminent thought event in the region and spans several days with speakers and panels discussing a myriad of topics related to politics, culture, science, health, and civic causes. This festival is held in September.
- Cap Times Talks: A series that covers a topic of high interest in the Madison area and are held at different venues in the city or streamed virtually.
- Cooking with the Cap Times: A monthly video series with food editor Lindsay Christians who hosts local chefs demonstrating how to make signature dishes.
- Cap Times Live: A concert series featuring local musicians.
- Cap Times Executive Breakfast: A quarterly series featuring on-on-one, future-focused conversations with Wisconsin's top CEOs discussing business in our state.